I never thought that at 28 yrs old I would find myself fighting for my marriage. That we would grow apart from each other and one of us couldn't honestly say I love you anymore. Yes there has been some major issues in our marriage that helped it to get this point of divorce.
Yes I have faulted on many things in our marriage and such. Cleaning has always been my vice. Whether it's the dishes, laundry or tossing unneeded things out. It is something I've struggled on for many years.
I've been basically told that everything in our 8 years of marriage is all my fault. That I make a DAMN LOUSY WIFE and a SHITTY MOTHER to our four beautiful girls. I never expected everyone to believe our marriage was doomed to fail before it even begun. That it wouldn't last past the first year. Five years. Ten years. That they thought I am putting the girls in danger everyday, that I would forget to feed them and whatever else they could come up with.
I never thought I would be told that I am my mother. I haven't been told directly that but with him asking for full custody and most likely moving to Texas with the girls to be near his family is exactly how it is being told to me. That I'm a shitty mother that he has to go to great lengths to remove the girls from my care by moving out of state.
I know the Lord doesn't give us more than we can bare. He knows what we are capable of handling. I know that we need to rely on His knowledge and strength to help us thru our struggles and trials. If we believe and have faith that everything will work out in the end. I'm constantly praying for peace, strength, guidance, and help to get thru this not only for myself but also for our girls. I pray that they don't think that I abandon them because of the divorce. That I don't love them. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!! WORDS CAN NOT EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM! Yes I love Aaron. The strength and courage he has. The love and support from family to help him thru struggles. I wish I knew that I had that kind of strength, courage, love and support. Not just from friends but also from family. I don't think I have it. I do have great friends and they are a great support. But to have family support is a great strength and uplifting.
Little boy lost
8 years ago



3 comments:
Oh honey, I'm so sorry it's come to this. It's always terrible hearing a marriage is ending but even more so a friend's. Please remember that it took two people to begin a marriage and it takes two people to end one...it's NOT all your fault. Some of the mistakes are of Aaron too. Just don't let your sweet girls grow up without a mother...all children need a mother and a father even if they can't be together. Keep it peaceful and civil for their sake. You have my hope and prayers for a peaceful resolution.
I must agree with Jennie's comment. There are two people in a marriage. We all make mistakes in a relationship and if it doesn't work out it falls upon both parties... not one. I'm sure he will realize how traumatizing it would be to take the girls away from their mother. Your family is in my thoughts.
Post a Comment