Here is the three classes minus about five kids.
Angelina and her Best Friend Ruby.
All gathered around the Science Lady.
Angelina listening closely.This field trip was on Election Day.
The school is a polling place and the kids couldn't have classes there.
So we started off at Satellite Beach Library where we got Angelina her own library card.
She checked out three books.
"Bark, George", "Copy Crocs", and "Maisy goes to the Library"
Then we went to Pelican Coast Beach Park.
That is where the Science Lady met us.
The kids all learned about food and nutrition.
They guessed what would float a pumpkin or a zuchinni.
What weighs more rice or corn kernals.
All in all I think Angelina had lots of fun.



4 comments:
Looks like fun. Hey how do you know Emily Childers? I went to highschool with her hubby, we actually went to a dance together.
She and I were in the same ward and went to school together.
oh and she was also in my Grandma's ward when I went out there to visit last year.
My mom LOVES "Bark, George." We enjoy it too!
Post a Comment