August 03rd, 2007 Category: Uncategorized
Appetizer~
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how polite are you? I'd say about 8 or 9
Soup~
What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud? Wrestling my birthday gift from MIL away from my hubby outside.
Salad~
Who is your favorite cartoon character? Pinky Inky Doo, but The Backyardiagns are absolute favorite (can't you tell I've been watching too much Noggin).
Main Course~
Tell about the funniest teacher you ever had. I don't wanna dig out my year books right now.
Dessert~
Complete this sentence: I strongly believe that family history is very important to us and we should know our roots.
Little boy lost
8 years ago



1 comments:
Okay so I am loving that you do a blog...sorry it has taken me so long to see the light. But I love that I can watch your little ladies grow.
Where did you get this feast thing?
Post a Comment