
Well Mira is growing so much. She is cutting a tooth, sitting up with very little assistance, sleeping through the night without waking for a feeding, and scooting around to explore. She is such a happy baby. Sorry the pics are so blurry but we need a new camera so we have to deal with blurry pictures as well as moving kids!!

I finally got her room the way I like it. It is definately a pink butterfly room. Somehow we just ended up with a lot of butterflies in there. I think it started with the crib set. I'm going slowly but I'm going to get each room the way I like it and functions well before I put up more pics of our place.



1 comments:
It looks great! Someday I hope to have our own house and be able to decorate and do the rooms the way I want.
Post a Comment